The Expert Сommittee received 48 interesting ideas that cover various activities of the company and 2 proposals for improving workflows. Projects that were selected by the Expert Сommittee took part in the public defense:
I Block - "Cultivation of crop production"
• Hazelnut is the future of Ukraine, author – Viktor Bogatko
• Growing blueberries, author – Marina Dovgalyuk
• Walnut cultivation, author – Vira Mazyarchuk
Block II - “IT Projects”
• Recipient identification system with automatic unlocking of the auger, authors - Volodymyr Slavskyi, Mykola Agarkov, Ruslan Kitnik
Block III - "Livestock"
• Platform for feeding bales of hay or straw into a shredder, author – Valerii Haluza
• Fish farming (carp, grass carp), authors - Yurii Gudzyk, Iryna Fedorova
• Cheaper feed, author - Volodymyr Zaveriukha
• Fish farming, author - Volodymyr Zaveriukha
Block IV - “Production and Processing”
• Production of dried fruits, author - Volodymyr Gutsalyuk
• Healing oil to your table, author - Serhii Beregovskyi
• Production of micronutrient fertilizers, authors - Olena Sivak, Marina Blazheieva, Olha Bykova
Block V - “Energy”
• Briquettes, pellets, waste-free production, processing of straw. Mobile technology, author - Vadim Levchuk
• Green tariff, author - Volodymyr Zaveriukha
• Biogas plants - the key to a successful future, author - Mykola Opanasyuk
• Construction of a biogas station in Lotivka village - Mykola Semenyuk
Block VI - "Management and personnel development"
• “SVAROG INSIDER”, authors - Olha Petrova, Marina Diduk, Inna Shevchuk
• Formation of management teams, authors - Svitlana Moroz, Serhii Korolenko
The purpose of the competition is the identification, support and implementation of promising innovative projects in the agro-industrial sector, as well as promoting the talent and initiative potential of Svarog West Group Corporation.